CPR and AED Classes
• Designed for individuals who are not healthcare providers or professional rescuers but desire or are required to be certified in CPR and the use of an AED
• Real-life scenario videos, full-color printed materials and clear, concise course content
• 2-year certification
• 2 – 3.5 hour class includes plenty of time for skills practice
• Classroom or blended learning options available
• Sudden Cardiac Arrest
• Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
• Secondary Cardiac Arrest
• Personal Protective Equipment
• Opioid Overdose
• Automated External Defibrillation
• Caring for Cardiac Arrest
Classes are set up and taught on site at your location. Certification Cards are issued the same day upon successful completion of the course.
Request information about our classes, and pricing!